Software Test Engineer Silicon Software Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 11 views
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in developing test automation (e,g., C++, Java, or Python).
- Experience working with prototype devices.
- Experience with Linux kernel driver development.
- Experience testing embedded systems.
- Experience with Android application development and interactive camera applications.
- Excellent programming skills in Java, C/C++, python and Java Native Interface.
About the job
In this role, you will focus on testing of system software. You will partner with cross functional teams to deliver high quality, power and performance optimized software to enable the best user experience on Pixel and other hardware products. The Silicon Software team builds firmware, drivers, runtime, and compilers to bring our custom hardware to life. We work cross-functionally with many teams, including Research, Machine Learning, Android, Chrome, and Hardware. You will bring enthusiasm for software testing and expertise in embedded to implement testing strategies, promote good software engineering practices, and build out our testing infrastructure and test content. Our testing needs range from traditional software tests to complex on-device testing of full Android applications.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Create and implement test strategies by working with development teams to identify risk areas and fill the testing gaps.
- Automate tests using existing test frameworks and work with the Engineering Productivity team to enhance and develop new test frameworks based on test requirements.
- Analyze test results and incoming feedback to identify areas for improvement.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!