Software Senior Principal Engineer3 months ago Information Technology Pune 67 views Reference: 25756
Job ID: R213689
Dell Technologies is committed to helping our customers navigate and succeed in their multi-cloud journey. As part of this initiative, we are building innovative solutions that simplify the management of Dell infrastructure products in public and private clouds as well as on customer premises. We are looking for cloud architects that can help build these solutions.
Our Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Principal Software Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Pune to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
You will be part of a core architectural team with following responsibilities:
- Develop a full stack cloud architecture for life cycle management of Dell storage and hyper-converged infrastructure products
- Define components of the architecture that can be sourced externally (open-source) or built in house
- Identify infrastructure resources needed to scale the solution to cover a large Dell install base & Work with a diverse team of architects and engineers both within and across product teams to collaboratively build a cohesive architecture
- Work with UX designers to develop a delightful customer experience & Work with quality engineering leaders to define the acceptance criteria for product releases
- Work with dev-ops team to ensure a continuous delivery of the product using agile methodology & Mentor junior engineers to help them advance in their career
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12+ years of experience in developing and architecting enterprise-class, distributed software solutions & Working knowledge of building scalable, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions using micro-services architecture
- Demonstrated understanding of public cloud infrastructure including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience developing and reviewing code written in modern programming languages & Experience of designing and building applications using microservices
- Hands on experience in using Data Structures and algorithms, programming languages like Java, Python etc.
- Experience in setting up Continuous Integration, deployment and delivery pipelines using Jenkins & Experience in management of containerized applications using Kubernetes, docker etc & Experience using open-source databases such as PostgreSQL and Prometheus
- Experience working in a geo-distributed team using Agile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.