Software Senior Engineer3 months ago Information Technology Pune 76 views Reference: 25874
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Puneto do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Senior Engineer, you will develop a Storage monitoring solution for customers of Dell Storage products. You will be responsible to develop & maintain sophisticated systems and software, work with product managers and other technologists to build software solutions. You will have the challenge to build new and enhance features for the customers. You will work to build a world class product by ensuring quality, scalability, performance, reliability, usability etc. You will collaborate with team members across multiple geographic locations and strive to become a subject matter expert in the key areas and components of the product.
• Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications
• Prepare written specifications for tasks of varied complexity from verbal requirements
• Use defined software lifecycle methodologies, and work in Agile Scrum model.
• Review and implement test strategies for software products, and delivery quality software in each development iteration
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience: Bachelor’s or Master’s computer degree with 5 to 8 Years’ of Software Development Experience in enterprise class projects.
- Experience in Unix/Linux, Kubernetes, Microservices, Rest API, Web Services, DevOps (Jenkins), Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, timeseries databases)
- Extensive hands-on programming experience – Python, python frameworks, writing unit tests using pytest.
- Experience in problem solving with application of data structures and algorithms – Ability to code/debug sophisticated programs using specifications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s computer degree, with Storage domain experience, knowledge of data management and infrastructure monitoring products.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, YAML, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Redis, Cassandra, GraphQL
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.