Software QA Engineer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 12 views
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks.
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution.
- Collaborate with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them.
- Generate comprehensive test plans, execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting and/or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high quality results. Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understandvarious testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect - including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to optimize and efficiently use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with day to day tasks
- Listens attentively to others’ insights, advice, and instructions and grasps the main elements; Asks good questions to clarify issues further; Responds openly to others and proactively seeks out others’ ideas and perspectives.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 , or for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
With 6,200+ customers, we serve ~80% of the Fortune 500. And we are on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Admired Companies®. This is the future of work.