- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a technical leadership role, overseeing strategic projects.
- 2 years of experience in people management, supervision/team leadership roles.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 4 years of experience in technical management, software developers and systems administrators/architects.
- Experience in designing and implementing distributed systems.
About the job
Like Google's own ambitions, the work of a Software Engineer (SWE) goes way beyond just Search. SWE Managers have not only the technical expertise to take on and provide technical leadership to major projects, but also manage a team of engineers. You not only optimize your own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs. As a SWE Manager you manage your project goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team. SWE teams work all across the company, in areas such as information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, user interface design; the list goes on and is growing every day. Operating with scale and speed, our exceptional software engineers are just getting started -- and as a manager, you guide the way.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Coach and grow the team members to create a high performing team. Engage effectively with stakeholders and collaborate.
- Lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide available technologies. Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices.
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Create and deliver Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) relevant for workspace engineering productivity through engagement with partner teams and correct prioritization. Write and test product or system development code.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.