Software Engineer Strategy 3-ProdDev Full-time Job6 days ago - Information Technology - Hyderabad - 7 views
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated professionals with ERP consulting and/or accounting/finance background to join the Product Management group within Oracle Financials Cloud Applications. Expect a fast-paced environment where you will provide leadership and expertise in managing customer service, and the development of new solutions/services/processes.
Successful candidates will have:
- Consulting and/or accounting/finance background
- Functional knowledge or implementation experience with General Ledger and Financial applications
- Ability to lead key portions of functionality from design through implementation, acceptance and launch.
Experience in the following is also highly desirable:
- Gather and analyze business requirements and use cases
- Author functional design documents
- Build and execute unit tests and test plans
- Exercise effective prioritization skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with a strong understanding of the Scrum framework and principles. Ability to train/coach/adopt teams to adopt continuous delivery practices and lean/agile methodologies.
- Experience in developing cloud products with strong understanding of Cloud native application patterns, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Experience in using Data analysis to derive product and business insights for driving product design and strategy.
- Experience in developing AI/ML based products with exposure to advanced analytics, predictive modeling and machine learning features.
- Experience in designing modern customer experience with exposure to Information architecture, Interaction design, user persona identification and modelling etc.
- Experience in digital customer experience, digital product management.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work well with team member.
- Knowledge of software development processes (design, testing, and launch)
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Collaborate with our team of product analysts and developers
- Gather and analyze business requirements to define product strategy and direction
- Prioritize and translate business requirements into product designs
- Write and review functional design specifications and user stories
- Validate designs by building and executing test cases and test plans
- Review product documentation
- Build release and launch collateral for new features and bug fixes
- Effectively communicate product strategy and functionality to customers, sales, partners, and other stake holders with presentations, demos, white papers and other collateral
- Provide implementation guidance
- May have project lead role and/or supervise other personnel
- Coordinate with internal groups (technical writers, QA, sales, support, consultants)
- Monitor and manage product and support forums
- Help customer implementing our services and supporting for issue resolutions
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for the product
- Design test data and configuration for test environments
- Develop and execute software test plans; analyze and write test standards and procedures
- Identify and report software defects, usability issues, perform regression testing, reproduce problems reported by customers, and verify software defect fixes from development
- Maintain documentation of test results; analyze test results, bugs and SRs and recommend corrective actions.
- Years%26rsquo; experience in Product Management, Applications Consulting, Accounting or Financial Planning %26amp; Analysis.
- Degree with excellent academics. Knowledge of finance and accounting domain is must.
- Functional and/or implementation knowledge of Financial applications.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!