- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
Learning is the ongoing quest for understanding, and we made it our mission more than 20 years ago to organize the world’s information to make it universally accessible and useful. The learning landscape is changing, and the Learning and Education team's mission is to help everyone in the world learn anything in the world. We provide the information, tools, and services that help people gain knowledge, fuel curiosity, and prepare for what’s next. We focus our work to add the most value for users to enable learning for school, work, and life. We believe everyone can and should have access to quality learning experiences to reach their full potential.
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.