Software Engineer Full-time Job6 days ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 6 views
Job ID: R191163
We are looking for talented, driven, self-starter individuals to join our Telco Systems Business unit engineering team. This role requires a demonstrated ability to develop solutions, test, and deliver to the Tier-1 Telco market for Dell’s telco products and solutions offerings.
About business unit and team
- TSB creates products and solutions catering for the worldwide telecommunications market, which is exploding with new and exciting opportunities made possible by new developments such as 5G, Internet of Things, and virtualized radio access networks (RANs). The market consists of communication service providers, managed service providers, hosting companies, content delivery network companies, cloud service providers, and consumer/enterprise web-technology providers.
- Our engineering team is responsible for the creation and delivery of great software products and solutions, as well as services offerings for and to this market. The team works closely with a world-class product management team in defining and road-mapping the offerings. We take pride in creating market leading products which are unique, cutting-edge, and win the confidence of Telco customers
Join us as a Software Engineer in our Engineering Solutions team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve as a Software Engineer,
- Design, Implementation, validation and delivery of Solutions customized for Telco customers
- Lead solution teams and collaborate with Product, QA and documentation teams
- Create reference architectures, white papers and other literature for customers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong understanding of performance, stress and functional test plan design, execution and maintenance
- Experience in developing test cases/procedures of modules/functionality, (e.g. OAM, Orchestration, Automation, Mobility, etc.) within the 5G solutions team.
- Experience working with automation frameworks like pyTest, ROBOT and like.
- Experience with automation and scripting with Python/Golang and Ansible
- Experience working with virtualization solutions like Vmware, Openstack, Kubernetes
- Experience working with software development processes including DevOps models, continuous integration, continuous testing, agile development with Jira/Git/Bitbucket/Confluence or similar platforms
- B.E./B. Tech/ MCA with 2-4 years of experience or M.E./M. Tech in Computer Science with similar experience
- Preferrable experience & understanding of testing and automation frameworks
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!