Software Engineer 2 Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 15 views
- Job number947780
- Trave l0-25 %
- Profession Engineering
We are looking for exceptional technical leaders in the area of Networking/Datapath/Fastpath to enhance and support the Affirmed Mobile Content Cloud platform. If you want to work in a startup-like environment with the desire to move fast, this may be the team for you. The ideal candidate should have strong product design, architecture and development skills in the area of Data Path and networking protocols.
You will be a key member of the Networking team driving critical design initiatives, being accountable for complete feature that gets successfully deployed in Tier 1 Telecom Service provider networks. Some of the core responsibilities include designing, owning software modules, writing reliable, scalable and maintainable code. Collaborating with other teams that span across geographies for feature development and support.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in developing Control plane and forwarding plane software on embedded networking platforms.
- Strong development and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong experience in Design and development of high performance and redundant systems
- Excellent "C++/C" programming skills and strong OOD knowledge.
- Design and development experience in Multi-threaded DPDK/Fastpath domain.
- Strong knowledge in the area of TCP/IP, NAT, QOS, DPI and Tunneling protocols (IPsec, GRE and L2TP) is preferred.
- Strong background in developing networking software applications on Linux/Unix.
- Experience in developing networking applications in Virtualized environment.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process - concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in developing control plane software components involving design patterns
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of LTE architecture Nodes: MME, S-GW/PGW
- Mobility/session management protocols, GTP and other network mobility protocols.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
At Microsoft we are dedicated to advancing human and organizational achievement.Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.