Software Engineer 2 Full-time Job6 days ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 7 views
Job ID: R179336
As a Software Engineer, you will work on micro services architecture and related technologies to develop management software that cuts across multiple products of DellEMC. In addition to having exposure to industry standard Kubernetes, docker and containers technologies you will gain futuristic Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure Storage, Network and Server products Management and Orchestration Software. This includes Control plane software with high availability, reliability and serviceability features. As DellEMC offers and encourages both technical and management ladder for future growth opportunities, one can chose based on interest and choice. You will work with global cross functional teams, take part in engineering, technology and leadership initiatives to gain professional maturity and varied experience in the systems management software domain. Being in R&D organization the focus is on innovation, technology and patent filing as part of engineering execution while working on product releases to the market. Overall, it is the path to build a great professional career in enterprise data center / cloud IT infrastructure Server and Storage products system software.
You will work with team to develop M&O software for enterprise products in ISG division. As a Software Engineer 2, you will be responsible for:
- Duties include managing all activities necessary to take a product from concept to production including analyzing the requirements, system architecture, Proof of Concept, Contribution to behavioral specification, defining engineering functional plan, design, coding, engineering interlocks with stakeholders that include Product Management, Core team, cross functional engineering teams, Architecture Review Board, factory and customer support.
- Developing technical specifications, defining Proof Of Concepts, evaluating prototypes and making recommendations, defining program scope, driving design / engineering reviews are part of the job responsibility.
- Experience in Enterprise Systems Management, Management &Orchestration and HA Software is needed.
- Person should have excellent hands on experience with Kubernetes, dockers / containers, microservices architecture, cloud infrastructure, agile development, CI/CD and programming in Java, Python, Ansible, C/C++ and Go Lang.
- Experience in dealing with Data Center or Cloud Infra management software, fault tolerant systems and high availability is a plus. Person should have strong leadership skills with focus on drive for results. It is an IC role with more focus on technical content
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- A BE/ME degree in CS/ ECE or equivalent with 2-5 years of industry experience in Systems Management and / or M&O software development
- Strong SW development background with Java, Python, Ansible, Go Lang and C/C++ development/debug skills
- Experience with Kubernetes, Dockers, Containers, Microservices
- Strong Software development process, product development lifecycle, agile development, Dev OPS CI/CD, packaging and release domain skills
- Experience with System / Network Management applications and protocols; and exposure to High Availability software development is a plus
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!