Software Development Engineer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 12 views
Job ID: 1507748
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. We are looking for a rockstar Software Engineer with expertise and passion to imagine, build and develop innovative products. This is a high growth space and a big opportunity that needs an entrepreneurial minded product creator. The ideal candidate will be curious, have strong attention to detail, be energized by a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, be comfortable thinking big while also diving deep.
As a Developer on the team you will be responsible for architecting, designing and implementing high-scale, global, innovative solutions that provide the best mobile experience for our customers.
· Design, implementation, and deployment of one or more of the following: web services, web applications, or mobile applications.
· Knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
· Work with cross-functional teams across Amazon on the design and development of core platform functionality.
· Work with the business team and project managers to convert functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
· Work with engineers to define technical tasks and build detailed implementation plans.
He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. They would need to also balance technical leadership with savvy business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
· Years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
· Solid experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
· Software development experience in JSP, Spring, AWS, S3, SQS, building web services and highly scalable applications or equivalent.
· Experience in e-commerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
· Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches
· Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
· Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!