Software Development Engineer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 8 views
Job ID: 931035
Do you want your work in front of millions of customers? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, massively scalable services technology in a fast-paced team environment? Do you love working on industry defining projects that move the needle? Come innovate with the Amazon Appstore Developer Experience team!
The Amazon Appstore is a group of talented technical professionals that are empowered and driven to build world class products and services for mobile app developers and customers. We are seeking talented software engineers to help us build scalable, robust, rock-solid software solutions. Our ideal Senior Software Development Engineer candidate will exhibit a passion for building top-notch scalable services, software that provides a smooth customer experience, and communication skills that establish trust. You will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools. You will be the team's engineering lead and will work with other engineers within the team and across teams to define our technical roadmap, ensure successful delivery of projects, and promote the long-term technical health of our services.
· Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Experience applying Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience with, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java.
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
· Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
· Experience designing and implementing, high volume, web-facing services
· Experience with the AWS suite of cloud development tools (EC2, DynamoDB, etc.)
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!