People at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of experience that has revolutionised entire industries. The diverse collection of our people and their ideas encourage innovation in everything we do. Imagine what you could do here! Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Does building highly scalable data-driven systems to solve real-world problems with a customer-experience centric focus excite you? Do you lose sleep pondering about building a platform that supports million of Apple customers? If so, we'd love to hear from you.We are looking for a Software Design Engineering Test Lead who is passionate about testing and automating intelligent solutions that have direct and measurable Product Quality impact to Apple. You will work with various business leaders to implement end to end Quality engineering process and solutions. You should possess a broad knowledge of existing Automation frameworks, testing practices, creating test plans and the creativity to invent and customize when necessary.
- 3 - 8 years of Experience in Automation framework development and maintenance.
- Experience in GVP Platform, Genesys Contact Centre platform.
- Experience in IVR Automation tools - Cyara/Empirix Hammer.
- Experience in building IVR framework using Java will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of automation framework architecture and strong problem solving skill
- Strong program logic and debugging skills.
- In-depth hands-on skills on Core Java and Selenium.
- Experience in CI/CD models, Maven/Gradle and Git repositories.
- Expertise in Jenkins or any other scheduling tools and containerisation technologies such as Docker is good to have.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS/GCP.
- Hunger to learn and explore new technologies which will optimise the existing technologies.
- Act as technical Lead driving IVR Analytics, tools and user interface.- Gather data required for IVR and Call Analysis.- Defining strategy for regular assessment of IVR Self Service utilisation, menu/node hits and call drivers data.- Deliver artefacts, technical alternatives and architectural designs that meet business requirements.- Mentor and lead members of IVR tools team.- Ownership comes with operational excellence, that require mitigation, resolution, followup for impactful incidents and providing support.- Work closely with business partners and software developers to generate Test Plans, Test cases and implement them
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!