Soft Skill Trainer1 month ago Information Technology Coimbatore 30 views Reference: 26132
- Manage all co-ordination & admin tasks with respect to monthly fun at work place activities and Annual events
- Internal and External Branding and Promotions
- All type of social media management and promotions as required
- Coordination with the others team / Agencies for ideation
- Remain tactical and program oriented, in delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Being responsible for all event budgets, ability of being able to predict costs accurately, find bargains and manage funds from start to finish
- Think out of the box, manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Vendor Management
- To develop new and innovative ways to engage with employees including seeking and acting on their feedback to identify the most effective methods.
- Coordinates all aspects of professional meetings and events such as choosing meeting locations, venues, arrange transportation and coordinate other details.
- To provide approachable and professional support to employees by phone, email and in person on all employment matters or personal issues that may be impacting at work.
- To perform a buddy support role for new recruits to the Group. Engaging with them on a regular basis during their first days, weeks and months with the Organization and acting on any areas of concern.
- To deliver a presentation at each induction session on your role and the Organizations commitment to engagement.
- To send out annual Employee Surveys to all employees and to collate responses and develop an action plan for improvement.
- To work with Department Heads and Managers to improve the overall employee experience from the recruitment process to end of employment.
- Assisting the company in developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies
- To develop an effective CSR and ESR programme encompassing environment, workplace, community and marketplace issues that will deliver agreed CSR targets.
- To develop and deliver an internal and external communication strategy that includes internal communications with staff and service users (vendors).
- Responsible for maintaining our Company account in social media vehicles such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc. as per our Social Media Policy
To work across projects to ensure communication and engagement issues are identified
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Event Management,
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Excellent Organizational and Project skills
Contact - Arun B Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Personiv is a US-based global provider of Business Process Outsourcing and Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions. We are a team of 2,500+ strong with operations in the US, Philippines, and India. Collectively we provide a broad range of business services to leading companies in the areas of recruiting, customer contact/call center solutions, accounting, legal, graphic design, web design, SEO/SEM, Finance & accounting, publishing services and more.