Site Incharge & Supervisor Full-time Job2 weeks ago - others - Chennai - 20 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaising with vendors and reporting on progress to the corporate office
- Supervising Blue collar workers and hiring subcontractors.
- Buying materials for each phase of the project.
- Monitoring costs and project progress.
- Conducting quality and safety inspections.
- Manpower Planning & Execution, whenever required
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferred BE Mechanical graduates.
- For Site Incharge - Minimum 2 years experience
Contact - Sharmila- HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
ACETECH GROUP OF COMPANIES