Service Engineer Full-time Job2 days ago - Manufacturing - Kolkata - 3 views
Job ID: IN _E3
- • Service delivery : Performing medium to high complex Service tasks like installation , commissioning, maintenance, upgrades and retrofits, repair independently, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories installation and commissioning, maintenance, extensions, replacements, upgrades and retrofit, end of life service etc.
- • Customer approach: Ensuring customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation. Creating and maintaining a good relationship with customers and understands their needs. Identifies new sales opportunities and takes influence in convincing the client for the complete service portfolio.
- • Materials and supply: Coordinating, prepares and ensures that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities. Preparing standard lists for ease of work.
- • Documentation and reports: Preparing all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reporting work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed. Create standards or job durations.
- • Problem solving: Identifies potential system failures through system tools and diagnostic information and takes corrective actions. Troubleshoots hardware and software problems with the help of his own experience, system documentation and through collaboration with other colleagues. Documents learnings and best practices.
- • Operational excellence: Proactively identifies suggestions for product, quality and customer service improvement and discusses them with management for changes
- • Diploma or Graduate engineer in electronics, instrumentation or electrical specialization.
- • Industrial automation, control & instrumentation areas.
- • Required Field service / commissioning experience in power or process industries.
- • Required Programming, testing and commissioning experience in DCS or PLC systems.
- • Experience in any of ABB automation platforms of Advent Master, MOD or 800xA is preferable.
- • This position involves extensive travel to customer sites, for service and commissioning activities.
- • while caring for your colleagues and the business.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you
collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!