Senior Technical Trainer-Personal Systems3 months ago Marketing & Communication Bengaluru 76 views Reference: 25666
Job ID: 3093456
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution.
- Articulate clearly in writing and verbally. Add case resolution to KMS.
- Represent HP in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients SLA demands are met.
- Develop partnership with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Education and Experience Required:
- Vocational: apprenticeship/certification completion. May be technical or non-technical. May include on- the-job training in addition to studies. In some locations, completion may be recognized by diploma. Advanced programs may be 2+ years. Associate degree: first attainable degree at the post-high school level. Typically 2 year completion beyond High School level (i.e., Associate of Arts, GCE 'A' level (Singapore), etc.), or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience and knowledge .
- Understand the customer to be an advocated for the customer.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
HP Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that develops personal computers, printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.