Senior Store Manager2 weeks ago Marketing & Communication Bengaluru 13 views Reference: 27268
Senior Store Manager
- Maximize efficiency and protect business integrity by applying store SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and procedures guided by the Senior Operation Manager/ Reporting Manager.
- Follow SOP for Customer Service, VM, Store Ambience, Hygiene & Cash Collection
- Maintain floor standards including replenishment and presentation as well as the general appearance and cleanliness of the store.
- Assist Store Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the outlet including, coaching, goal setting, support, and development of staff.
- Maintain the best retail standards as per the market positioning of the brand
- Identify seasonal promos, implement marketing promotions as per guidelines, and maximize returns from promotions. Ensure there is an increase in footfalls.
- Analyze secondary sales and stock in hand on a weekly basis and plan for replenishments.
- Responsible for Stock & Pilferage maintenance, perpetual inventory, and global stock count to control shrinkages and pilferages.
- Responsible for conserving and protecting company assets and inventory by regular stock take of assets and merchandise inventory.
Sales & Revenue Targets:
- Achieve volume and revenue goals at the assigned Company Store
- Achieve personal sales goals and the goals set for the Sales Team at the Store
- Target fixation & forecasting at SKU level.
- Drive sales and achieve targets of the store through superior customer service, events, and promotions
- Assisting Store Manager in planning & execution of micro-marketing activities at ground level
- Coach each store employee to establish realistic sales goals for each month and develop an action plan. Offer them advice, support, and motivation to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Assist store employees in the selling process whenever needed. Enhance the customer shopping experience by participating in the sales process.
- Proactively stay connected to the Customer through various means to evolve and build a long-lasting relationship
- Assist Store Manager in MIS Submission of daily / weekly / monthly reports to the Management.
- Manage all other matters pertaining to store sales and perform additional tasks as required
Customer Service and Operations:
- Ensure that Visual Merchandising is of the required quality and all fixtures are in working condition at all times.
- Ensure a positive customer experience is delivered at the store.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through the development of a customer service-oriented culture in the store.
- Strengthen brand identity through focused customer engagement and superior brand experience.
- Drive Loyalty Program at the Store to increase repeat business
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Handle customer queries and complaints efficiently and courteously
Team Management, Recruitment & Training:
- Plan and assign goals and tasks to the outlet sales teams.
- New staff induction and development
- Ensure staff retention and engagement is high through motivation, coaching, and guiding.
- Train, motivate, and guide the outlet sales teams.
- Evaluate the performance of the sales team and provide appropriate feedback.
- Conduct recruitment efforts & participate in selection decisions of new employees
- Identify training needs and define a training calendar for store staff.
- Ensure all staff/store facilities are as per norms.
- Ensure coordination with HO for staff and other day-to-day activities.
- Ensure the store achieves audit ratings as per the norms.
- Ensure action plans are executed based on mystery audit findings.
- Ensure adherence to SHOWOFF standards and sops.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Achievement of targets
- Customer Service
- Stock Management and controls
- Marketing and Promotions
- Staff Management and Team Development
Required Candidate profile
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate with 2 to 6 years of progressively responsible experience in Apparel Retail Store management
- Proven track record of sales success in a retail environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to communicate with people of all levels with good flexibility and initiatives
- Good Grooming and a Pleasant personality, energetic, mature, and attentive to details
- Committed to building relationships with customers
- A pleasant disposition, excellent written and spoken communication skills, and high enthusiasm levels are important job attributes for this position
- Excellent leadership abilities and Team-player
- Computer literate
Contact - HUSSEN Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
SHOWOFF is a leading chain of Retail Multi Brand Apparel Stores. We offer a complete range of Casual, Formal & Ethnic Wear for Men, Women & Kids