Senior Software Development Engineer - Ad Tech Full-time Job2 days ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 3 views
About the Role
At Hotstar, we have 300 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the center of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
In this role, you will form part of a team that will build infrastructure to process and stream Ads at scale. You will work closely with our product team to build new and compelling experiences for our customers!
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will build robust secure and scalable micro-services to power Hotstar applications
- You will be responsible to implement RESTful services with a metric-driven API Gateway
- You will ensure sub-second server response and will be responsible to implement relational, document, key, object or graph data-stores, index stores and messaging stores as needed
- You will take ownership to run and maintain Cloud infrastructure
- You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
What to Bring
- Experience with micro web frameworks – like Play, Spring MVC, Node js, reactive programming
- Exposure in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics (with something like Hystrix)
- Experience with MySQL, NoSql (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch and ESB - Camel, ActiveMQ
- Experience in JEE, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with AWS stack
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!