- Job number 1273671
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager who has experience with building B2B products & platforms, solving complex customer problems, driven transformational improvements to join the Enterprise Commerce (EC) PM team as we embark on the journey to build the next-gen enterprise commerce platform to provide a state of the art and best in class experience to customers, partners and sellers driving our strategies and investments.
In this role, you will:
- Define end-to-end customer experiences to design durable platforms with the agility to work on a broad range of features traversing from strategy to details.
- Define end-to-end customer experiences roadmap and ship products with the agility to deliver tangible business impact.
- Drive successful collaboration and stakeholder alignment across various groups and execs to define strategy that is focused on Customer and Partners.
- Own and drive key KPIs and OKRs that has senior leadership level visibility
- Passionately represents customers, their scenarios, and priorities.
- Lead customer discussions and transform customer insights into new features that empower customers to do more, enhance usability and drives customer delight.
- Define and own the roadmap, priority, and execution of Commerce Licensing capabilities.
- Proven ability to lead through ambiguity while partnering across organizations.
- Proven sense of accountability and self-drive to take on and see-through big challenges.
- Drives engineering agility by enabling engineers to release and measure their changes rapidly with high quality.
- Deep customer & user empathy, and ability to identify customer needs.
- 8+ years of software product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience and MBA from premium institute is preferred.
- Strong interest in customer-facing products with experience in delivering user experience transformation.
- Strong collaboration skills to impact/influence engineering and partner teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with leadership teams on product vision.
- Keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurial mindset to build trust with internal and externals stakeholders.
- Exceptional problem solving, strategic thinking and technical acumen.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.