Senior Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery4 months ago Banking Gurgaon 76 views Reference: 25555
- Req ID:585386BR
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Senior Practitioner – Procure to Pay (P2P), you are responsible for invoice processing, vendor master management, Query resolution, indexing and Invoice reconciliation and support clients at various time zones
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing.
- Identify the duplicate records for the Vendor Master Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately.
- Prioritize processing of urgent/ageing invoices.
- Recording of Invoices both Purchase Order Based and Non-Purchase Order Based (Un-supported Invoices),
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders, obtaining coding, approval and resolving issues around blocked invoices. Ensuring payment and expense entries are posted in accounting software on a timely basis.
- You will handle manual and automatic payment requests.
- Processing of travel and expense claims, payments, duplicate payment resolution and recovery and verify and run payment proposals.
- Would be involved in handling queries for vendor statement reconciliation through calls and emails.
- Adhere to client SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and timelines
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Commerce Graduate with minimum of 2-4 Years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in invoice and vendor management along with resolving queries, and Invoice reconciliation.
- Proven work knowledge to manage payment reporting and reconciliation activities.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.