Senior GPP Tester3 months ago Information Technology Chennai 75 views Reference: 25767
Job Identification 110185
•5-8 years working experience on Payments fucntional Testing
• Should be aware of GPP Payments and other payments
• Hands on experience on Java, PLSQL, Web base application
• Payment system knowledge
• Good Problem solving skill
• Good Communication Skill
• Prior experience on Banking Application Support
• Supervise all alerts related to GPP application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
• Perform root cause assessment and debug all issues on Application domain, and availability of applications.
• Coordinate with Client
• Need to provide on call support
• Need to support changes activities
• Need to support on Production incidents, Service Requests
- Work on trouble shooting issues, finding root cause
- Work on the underlying issues causing the incidents & contribute to problem resolution
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.