Senior Executive-QMS Production3 months ago Information Technology Mohali 72 views Reference: 25790
- Responsible for production operations and monitoring of exhibit and commercial batches as per schedule.
- Implementation of current good manufacturing practices in production area to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Review and monitoring of day to day activity of production area.
- To ensure that the products are manufactured and stored as per appropriate documents
- To enforce and maintain high degree of morale, discipline amongst the team.
- To ensure that the subordinates are adequately trained for the job assigned.
- Optimum utilization of resources. To ensure that optimum resources such as man, material and area are available for the smooth operation of production activities.
- In-house training of all the persons working in production.
- To ensure that all the SOP’s related to production areas are implemented as per procedure.
- Implementation and monitoring of quality system :-
- Implementation of quality system of site and quality culture in production area.
- Handling of planned and unplanned deviation, investigation and change control. Implementation of corrective and preventive action.
- Verification of effectiveness of the corrective and preventive action.
- Handlings of market complaint received from the customer.
- Responsible to perform the risk assessment in case of changes in facility / equipment, during investigation.
- Preparation and Review of process validation, equipment qualification protocols and reports and other miscellaneous protocols and report.
- Preparation and review of standard operating procedure, manufacturing instructions, packaging instructions, investigation reports.
- Issuance and archival of forms as per SOP.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Sun Pharma) is the fourth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company in the world with global revenues of over US$ 4.5 billion. Supported by more than 40 manufacturing facilities, we provide high-quality, affordable medicines, trusted by healthcare professionals and patients, to more than 100 countries across the globe.