Senior Consultant - SAP FICO Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 9 views
Job ID R-063206
SAP Senior Functional Consultant for a world-leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to be a senior member of a functional team for a large SAP support and maintenance project, spanning several SAP landscapes across continents.
- As a Senior Functional Consultant will be responsible for resolving any SAP issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
- Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager.
- Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements.
- Responsible for proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues.
- Play the role of mentor to Functional Consultants
MANDATORY SKILLS :
- The candidate should possess broad functional knowledge in his/her domain and in-depth technical knowledge in the SAP FICO module. The candidate should have proven expertise in configuring and supporting SAP landscapes.
- Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences/pharmaceutical domain.
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
- Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments and working on interfaces with Non SAP systems.
- Very good understanding of the integration of SAP modules in End to end business processes
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
- Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies. world-leading
- Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a validated environment.
- should to guide and mentor junior members of the team.
- Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts
A proactive approach to problem-solving
Experience working in a Globally distributed team
DESIRED SKILLS :
Implementation project experience, S/4 HANA Finance, Good to have certification in SAP FICO.
Pharma or Manufacturing preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!