Senior Automation Developer Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Mumbai - 12 views
Dell Technologies is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So, we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
Join us as a Senior Automation Developer on our team in India (Remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Automation Developer, you will actively participate in the design, development and validation of automation solutions using cutting-edge RPA technology and known programming languages (e.g., Python) using agile-related methodologies. You will need to successfully deliver functionality for well-defined features in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Contribute to the design and architecture new or re-engineered automation solutions
- Follow source code and file revision control for projects
- Monitor and maintain automation post-implementation and resolve any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
- Ensure analytics are checked daily, to spot timely any change in trends or issues
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Communicate to the team and the relevant stakeholders of any issue or planned maintenance
- Build and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Develop, review, and implement test strategies for software products and systems
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 1+ years of software development experience using: SQL or PostgreSQL Python, ASP.NET or VB.NET
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities. Passion for technology
- Love working in a team environment
- Experience developing software using agile-related methodologies
- Exposure to JS and React
- Hands on experience in RPA software (e.g., UiPath, AA, BluePrism)
- Experience as DB administrator (e.g., SQL Server Management Studio)
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!