Job Number: IRP000545
Investment Reporting and Performance (IRP) team is a department of BNP Paribas Securities Services providing performances and reporting services to Asset Managers and Institutional clients. Services provided by IRP include state of the art performances and risks calculations delivered on line or through wide range of reports (accounting packs, Factsheets, Investment reviews) or data feeds.
The “Senior Associate” will be a member of the IRP Production Team (EMEA or APAC), who is responsible of delivering Performance Reports to clients across the world. The IRP team works in multiple shifts including Australia, Singapore, France and UK timings. Few of the key deliverables include:
· BackOffice Support to the performance and reporting services provided by the other IRP Locations,
· Performances and reporting services directly provided to clients in APAC and EMEA region
· Development and maintenance of the IRP systems (Large majority of IRP systems is developed in-house).
o Gathering and checking of portfolio data received from Accounting (Hiport, Multifonds, others), Client/Market analytics (Bloomberg, factset).
o Perform daily market data update process, clearing exceptions, and source mappings as necessary.
o Participate in cross training and ensure the knowledge transfer between the team and processes on a periodic basis
o Acquire and update Daily / Monthly Index value data and constituent data into system
o Liaise with market data vendors for any data requirement or discrepancies
o Validate if the NAV has been acquired and updated in IRP systems, on daily/weekly/monthly basis
o Update the procedure documents (SOP), Maintenance of production checklist, Participate & contribute in error log discussion and work on root cause analysis
o Maintain effective / proactive communication with internal / external stakeholders to ensure high quality service delivery. Follow up of production queries
o Timely escalation of issues to the concerned parties for quick and proactive resolution of queries.
· Maintain good interpersonal relations with onshore / offshore teams
· Managing the relation and answering client queries
· Maintain the client service KPI’s
· Maintain high level of understanding of the client requirements and concerns
· Participation to IRP System evolution
o Suggestion of requirements
o Participation to user acceptance testing
o Adhering to the compliance requirements of the organization.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
· Strong understanding of financial markets, investment management and asset management
· Basic understanding on performance measurement
· Knowledge of statistical risk measures and how to calculate them
· Understanding of Bloomberg, Reuters
· Fund accounting process
· Basic excel and VBA skills
· Strong communication skills.