Security Operations Senior Associate / Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - Information Technology - Mumbai - 61 views
Job ID: # 84123
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring computer networks for security issues,deployment of security software and document any security issues and breaches that you may find. And also To identify and remediate any security findings that may exist on our company’s digital assets. The job would require working knowledge of on premise and cloud based application and system. The candidate is expected to have knowledge in industry standard cyber security policies and practices.
Essential Job Functions:
Technical Cyber Risk Analysis
● Monitor computer networks for security issues.
● Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
● Build security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
● Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
● Work with engineering team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
● Collaborate with relevant teams to Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
● Stay current on IT security trends and news.
● Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
● Performing penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, web and mobile application security testing and threat research.
● Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
Applied Knowledge and skills
● Basic knowledge of threat intelligence and threat research
● Basic knowledge in security related tools and processes like anti-virus,EDR software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
● Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods(Qualys,Splunk)
● Knowledge of cloud application architectures(AWS, GCP, Azure,Ali cloud)
● Knowledge of computer forensic tools
● Knowledge of Windows and Linux security
● Automating security testing tools ( engineering)
● Knowledge of networking layers(TCP/IP,networking, DNS, SSL)
● Knowledge of Python, C#, programming languages is preferred.(engineering, nice to have for SOC)
● Knowledge of networking and Active Directory with preference for G-SUITE
● Knowledge of SAP environment is good to have.
Education and /or certifications:
● Minimum years of work experience preferred: 3 years
● Minimum degree requirements: Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
● Other work requirements: Shift hours and on call
Licenses and certifications:
- ➢ Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), and/or public sector equivalent is good to have.
- ➢ At Least 1+years of knowledge and experience working in an SOC environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!