SecProd - WL Server Side Developer Full-time Job3 days ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 3 views
Hiring manager/function: Engineer/Developer – Mid-range level
An Engineer/Developer designs, runs and improves software that meets user needs.
They are responsible for writing clean, secure code following a test-driven approach. They create code that is open by default and easy for others to reuse.
What will you be doing?
- Take ownership of the deliverables of each iteration, ensuring the scope of the project/deliverables is well understood.
- Interact with the testing team to ensure adequate tests are in place for deliverables under development.
- Perform code reviews to ensure implemented functionality matches expectations and is in line with coding standards defined globally.
- Play an active role in mentoring/coaching/training and development of team members.
What we’re looking for:
- Tech skills: Core Java, Spring , Unix, Solace, Database
- Having experience as a developer
- Very Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design using Java
- Hands on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Unix & strong understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies like Solace
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Skills in analysing business processes, supporting trading applications and recommending improvements
- Good command over the relevant design patterns and concepts covering failover and resiliency
- Must be able to communicate effectively with business and IT; should have good presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills and ability to use them in multiple user and IT environments globally.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!