Scaled Operations Manager, Operations and Practices Services, gTech3 months ago Marketing & Communication Hyderabad 68 views Reference: 25869
- Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in scaled and supplier operations and project management
- Experience in managing customer experiences across Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) settings
- Certification in Project Management (e.g., PMP, Six Sigma)
- Experience in strategy and consulting
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and stakeholder issues and drive towards pragmatic decisions/actions
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Scaled Operations Manager, you will troubleshoot on the customer side and work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our customers. In this role, you will partner with internal teams to create and streamline business and operational processes, develop detailed documentation, process diagrams, user journey audits, and increase the overall efficiency of implementing and supporting our products.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Lead supplier ad operations and activities including driving monthly core customer experience performance via CSAT, Resolution Time, Abandonment Rate, and Quality, Workforce and budget planning, migrations, and continuous improvement projects to streamline customer experience.
- Help teams develop evolving workflows to improve the customer experience and provide meaningful insights to the product teams and improve the product and service offerings.
- Review supplier data, identify process improvement opportunities, and drive improvement of supplier performance (e.g., service level agreement compliance, quarterly business reviews).
- Manage workflow requests and collaborate with stakeholders to start workflows to support emerging products and service offerings.
- Manage and drive key initiatives and programs impacting global supplier operations.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.