Roles and Responsibility:
- This role requires extensive experience in development and support of large scale worldwide Colgate e-Commerce Operations and overseeing centralized processes
- Responsible for making decisions on the future of eCommerce Applications and preparing a road map for Colgate
- Ability to interact with business stakeholders, system integrators and external support providers
- Manage e-Commerce implementation and rollouts, upgrading the system, apply design thinking and User Experience techniques
- Manage support according to Global SLA, respond to emergencies (24X7)
- Bring the innovation and external experience in processes such as deployment, cloud services and micro services, analyze the system performance etc.
- Overall 12+ years of IT experience and 7+ years of hybris eCommerce development and project management experience
- At least 5 years of implementation experience in hybris with minimum 2 end-to-end implementation in B2B, Marketplace or B2C
- At least worked for 2 years on hybris 6.5 and above versions and Commerce cloud exposure
- Experience in upgrade, migration, developing global bundles for rollouts are added advantage
- Strong knowledge of hybris architecture, JAVA Spring Framework 4, Core Java, SAP R/3 Integration, Pricing, Promotions, Registration flow, Customer Profile, Order Management, Returns, Reviews, Product Info, Multilingual sites
- Good knowledge on Omni Channel Connector, use of Swagger etc.
- Experience in managing source control / repository tool such as SVN, GitHub
- Good Knowledge on Java Script, Ajax, CSS, HTML, Less
- Good understanding of SQL Query/Database, Solr Search engine, Web Servers (Apache tomcat), windows, Linux, deployment tools like Jenkin, SOAP Web Services, Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge on web security, payment gateway, DataHub, SCPI will be an added advantage
Qualification & Competencies
- Should be able to take ownership and responsibility for the decisions to be made in eCommerce Applications.
- High level of technical and team leadership skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and business needs in technical specifications
- Very strong ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, technologies, individuals and cultures
- Strong desire to expand technical knowledge
- Strong General Project Management
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically to identify and communicate root cause
- Strong Customer/ Vendor Management
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!