SAP Ariba - Senior Quality Specialist- Automation Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Bengaluru - 8 views
Requisition ID: 251795
This position is currently open for the best-in-class cloud-based Business to Business e-commerce product in SAP Ariba. This position also focuses on security and security engineering as it applies to the SAP Ariba OnDemand platform, its software stack, and the underlying infrastructure. The products are Ariba Core Procurement, Invoicing, contracts and service sheets invoicing. The primary technology areas are Java, Web, REST, Micro services, Katalon, Angular JS, Spring, Spring Boot and Machine Learning and Analytics on Big Data. Team works on test automation areas like white box, Junit Automation, Rest API Automation, Selenium Web Driver, Protractor and Mobile Automation.
The role includes but not limited to:
- Quality assurance of complex product features and end to end workflows in an engineering team which consists for focusing on best in class test design, manual testing, best in class automation and security testing.
- Analyze and decompose various integration points (Simulators) within and outside SAP Ariba’s Ecosystem and design a strategy to test and automate them.
- Automate 100% of test cases using Junit/TestNg/Rest and UI automation.
- Have or develop knowledge of the TLS protocol and be able to troubleshoot and diagnose handshake issues as we strengthen our TLS protocol support.
- Define and implement test cases in the area of Encryption at Rest using JCE and similar cryptographic APIs
- Engineers should have a working understanding of data center-based, service infrastructure and cloud infrastructure-based components.
- Hands on experience with at least one scripting language ex. Perl, Java Script and at least one UI Automation tool ex. Katalon, Selenium Web Driver.
- Good Database concepts and hands on experience with PL/SQL (Preferred) and highly proficient in a Unix/Linux environment and Shell Scripting.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, SAP, Computer Science, Quality, Engineering, Technology
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!