Salesforce Engineer2 months ago Information Technology Bengaluru 34 views Reference: 26006
Roles and Responsibilities
At least 5+ years experience working in the IT industry
- 4+ years of experience developing custom applications on Salesforce development environment including Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, SOSL, SOQL and Web Services
- Solid understanding of Salesforce, such as configuration, workflows, triggers, managing custom objects, fields, formulas, Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, SOSL, SOQL, Web Services, Lighting Enablement, Aura framework and Lightning web components.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and priorities among competing tasks and assignments
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently without constant supervision and micromanagement
- Must be able to work flexible hours to collaborate with remote IT and business team members
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service mentality
Desired Candidate Profile
Understand business requirements and implement them in Salesforce using the most optimal tools and technologies, with configuration first approach
- Ensure that all the development work done aligns with Salesforce best practices
- Ensure that the development done is reliable, high-performance and reusable
- Construct workflow charts and technical diagrams if required
- Effectively communicate your designs to broader technical team
- Provide support in performing QA testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing as needed.
- Work on Tech initiatives and be well versed with upcoming salesforce releases and understand their impact
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Contact - Swetha Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
DIGI UPAAY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is a private limited company. Our goal is to provide all kinds of services and solutions to every corporate requirement ...