Rmo Doctor1 month ago Medical & Healthcare Mumbai 26 views Reference: 27052
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Supervise the well being of patients admitted in the ward.
2. Assist the consultants in the respective wards for the administrative and clinical duties pertaining to the patient care.
3. Examination and documentation of daily patients round in each shift
4. Proper handover to the next shift doctor along with clinical assistant
5. Ensure high level of clinical and professional care
6. Administer the medication as directed by the consultants
7. Administer the procedure as directed by the consultants such as change of dressing, removal of central lines, removal of hemodialysis catheter under supervision (Uncomplicated procedure)
8. Administer notes in the Medical Records of the patients as directed by the consultants as per Verbal Order Policy which should be duly authorized by Clinical Assistants Ensure the completeness of the Medical Records prior to the discharge of the patients
9. Explain the patient about the prescribed doses and its major side effects,if any as informed by clinician.
10. Inform the consultant about the progress of the admitted patients
11. Supervise the facilities provided to the patients such as bed, bath, hygiene, diet of the patients and inform the incharge immediately in case of any discrepancy.
12. Explaining consent forms to patient (all consents)
JUPITER LIFELINE HOSPITALS LIMITED,EASTERN EXPRESS HIGHWAY,,OPP. FLOWER VALLEY,,THANE WEST,,THANE , THANE, Maharashtra, India