1. To develop, qualify analytical methods required for product Analytics.
2. To execute and compile data on a timely manner.
3. Ensure proper usage and maintenance of equipment/ instruments/columns.
4. Maintenance of proper records and documentation of all work conducted as per the quality compilance
5. Preservation of raw data print outs (electronic and hard copies) for all the experiments conducted.
6. To update the L+1 routinely on the progress of work and preparing relevant presentations and reports as required
Hands on experience in Chromatography techniques (HPLC/UPLC) and Spectroscopic techniques
To proceed further - Click on APPLY