Regional Marketing Manager: SA Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Marketing & Sales - Mumbai - 19 views
Job Number: 211211W-01
The Regional Marketing Manager for South Asia is responsible for creating and executing Pharma Solutions segment strategy in the Region. He/She will work closely with Sales, Application, Innovation, and Communication to maximize regional growth and profitability. The Regional Marketing Manager for South Asia will provide marketing leadership within the designated region by identifying and characterizing market trends and segments, prioritizing growth opportunities, positioning and pricing, and creating and capturing value through differentiated product and service offerings.
Specifically, the Regional Marketing Manager will:
- Lead development and execution of regional marketing strategy for South Asia based on global Pharma Solutions strategy- the strategy will include a commercialization roadmap based on current year priorities from global strategy, while considering longer-term business objectives.
- Map the current market and closely monitor key market segments and sub-segments driving current and future growth for the business. Work closely with sales, applications, and customers, while leveraging other sources of information to identify trends and customer needs.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive understanding of Pharma Solutions business in the Region (market data, channel analysis, competitive analysis, areas of opportunity etc.)
- Drive opportunities to generate business growth via customer projects. Work with Sales, channel partners, strategic marketing, and application teams to prioritize and execute on opportunities and generate new sales.
- Direct promotional campaigns and develop specific new product launch plans for the region. Manage and execute overall brand strategy for the region, including tradeshow participation and other promotional opportunities.
- Champion the value-selling approach to positioning and pricing our products to support our premium market position in the Region.
- Manage regional pricing, within global guidelines, to maximize profitability.
- Balance the short-term actions needed to deliver budgeted revenue and profit with the long-term activities to build a sustainable growth business.
- Champion good leadership behaviour and demonstrate DuPont core values in their approach to colleagues and work activities in general.
- Years of experience in the Pharma industry in either Technical service, Product Line Management, Marketing or Sales.
- Experience evaluating and developing new business opportunities.
- High degree of autonomy, self-drive and positive energy with a strong sense for communication.
- Demonstrated “can do” attitude with positive approach to problem solving.
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- High degree of customer focus.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to quickly diagnose and problem solve.
- Master’s degree in technical field or Advanced business degree (MBA).
- 10+ years of experience in the Pharma Industry.
- Experience in Sales and either Product or strategic Marketing.
- Strategic Planning Experience.
- Technical experience with Pharmaceutical Excipients.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!