Recruiter - B1 Senior Execuitve Full-time Job1 week ago - Human Resources - Gurgaon - 11 views
Req ID : 2859297
Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking andunmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We deliver results quickly by harnessing the power of thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role:
The Recruiter will be responsible for partnering with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of Appirio in support of introducing top talent to the company. This role will own the entire recruitment process, from beginning to end, and will support teams by building and fostering partnerships with the business. This role is responsible for nurturing relationships both with managers and prospective talent, providing an excellent experience to both.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for professional services and other areas within Appirio
- Work with recruiting team members and hiring manager to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for requisitions
- Become a trusted Recruiting Business Partner by collaborating with client groups to understand hiring needs, goals and the business Identify trends and make recommendations to staying ahead of competition in attraction of top talent
- Work collaboratively within recruiting team including sourcers and recruiting coordinators
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates in support of business requirements
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data integrity within Appirio’s Applicant Tracking System and work with HRIS Analyst to create reports to drive data-based discussions with hiring managers
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Appirio and our recruiting team
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities to drive efficiencies and improve the recruitment process for candidates and the business
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years corporate recruiting experience preferably in the tech or services industry
- 1-2 years experience recruiting for consulting or technical roles is highly preferred
- Salesforce experience is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build an active pipeline of quality candidates from creative sourcing efforts
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process Recruiting experience across multiple departments and with a multinational company
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to travel as needed up to 25%
- Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!