Quality Executive Full-time Job1 week ago - others - Bengaluru - 14 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Checking the quality of the products.
- To interact with other functions (e.g. Business development, Customer support, etc.), if required, to collect data to keep check over the processes.
- Conduct and document process and product audits using written procedures as audit standards and close the NCs as per plan,
- Shall actively be involved in Root Cause Analysis of customer complaints and initiating corrective / preventive actions through operations.
- To maintain the Quality Audit metrics required to ensure the effectiveness of the new and the old processes • To help in identifying the gaps in process and to suggest on the resolution of the gap / process improvement. • To drive the whole framework till the closure.
Desired Candidate Profile
BE/B.Tech graduates with hands on experience in Quality checking of products in Food industry.
Good communication skills.
BIKE IS MANDATE.
Hiring from Food industry experience candidates only. Groceries will be additional bonus.
Minimum 2 - 5Yrs experience in Food industries.
Perks and Benefits
Attractive salary package inclusive of ESI and PF benefits.
Contact - Deepika Bharath - HR - Mobile number given below
This is a walk-in to proceed further contact HR at the venue on date and time mentioned.
Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!