Quality Control Exective Full-time Job1 week ago - Pharma - Bengaluru - 15 views
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Control Department, Production in Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd!
- Complete Quality Control operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain Quality Control staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Handling entire activities under the section Quality Control Wet analysis / Instrumentation , Stability and Microbiology.
- ERP Entries -Item master specification, Updating for RM/PM/FP/BULK COA authorization for RM/FP/PM/BULK
- Vendor interaction in case of quality issues and requirement.
- Co ordination for external services, calibration, equipment requirements & AMC Compliance.
- Handling all Quality Control Department, Production activities.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
Meyer Organics is a part of the world’s No. 1 & fastest growing Neutraceutical Company, Vitabiotics Ltd, headquartered at London and operating in 110 countries across the globe. Vitabiotics is committed for the scientific research in nutrient medicine & has been awarded consequently for three years with UK’s prestigious Queen’s Award for excellence and innovation in vitamin research. Meyer has been manufacturing innovative health care products for over three decades & is committed to excel in human health care and research.