Python Developer3 months ago Information Technology Mumbai 70 views Reference: 25762
Job Identification 109142
We are building and maintaining an application on Asset management, Trading and brokerage & Securities Services/Custodial Services for one of the top tier Investment bank and we are looking for top Software Developers as independent contributors and team players.
Your Opportunity (Oracle Python Developer)
You will be responsible for applying your extensive knowledge as a Software developer and help us in our vision to become a reality. You will bring in ability to understand business requirements/process flows/ and come up with code development that would help us achieve our goal.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a strong Developer who thrives on research and development projects. Be a strong technical hand who work efficiently to make sure we are building the right code and services using the right coding principles.
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Design and implement various structures for all physical objects and recommend changes on applications through efficient statistical structures.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Strong experience in creating database objects using PLSQL.
- Ability to import / export data using data loaders.
- Ability to user various database utilities for data loading
- Understand the business requirement and transforming into business solutions and designing the db relational model, data warehousing experience, strong domain knowledge.
- Extensive experience in:
- Python based development
- Ability to create highly usable and thorough Dashboard / Visualization
- Work experience in a statistical programming language like (R, Python) etc.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- writing packages, functions procedures, triggers, cursors using PLSQL
- Secondary skills / knowledge (desirable)
- Experience in Sybase, SQL Server, Neteeza, DB2
- data warehousing concepts knowledge
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Job Schedulers
- Investment Banking
-BE in Computer Science or related fields.
-Excellent coding and performance turning skills in Oracle PLSQL and related databases.
-Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
-Ability to create highly usable and thorough Dashboard / Visualization
-Work experience in a statistical programming language like (R, Python) etc.
-Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
-Prior experience building cloud services
-Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
-Prior experience with Agile process
-5 to 7 years in software development.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.