Dec 24th, 2020 at 14:57 Hyderabad 664 views Reference: 4207
- P.O Preparations.
- Should check the material according to purchase order.
- Follow-up with regular suppliers for materials.
- Ensure proper issue of regular items to all the departments
- Receive the materials from the suppliers and check the delivery challans.
- Maintain all the registers related to purchases.
- Intimate the HOD about the requirements of the department to replenish stock.
- Make purchases from the market in credit or cash except material.
- Liaison with outside suppliers.
- Negotiate for right prices, best goods and credit terms. Credit period analysis
- Exercise considerable authority as regards finalizing prices and sources.
- Responsible for: Suppliers payment planning, monitoring of suppliers payments. Monitoring of purchase orders, budgeting of material consumption and requirements.
- New vendor development for providing best quality material at lowest prices
- Preparation of MIS reports
- Updating ISO related documents
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- work: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Speak with the employer
Established in the year 2006, We Universal Water Chemicals Private Limited, is one of the prominent Manufacturer, Wholesaler and Trader of ETP Chemicals, STP Chemicals , Descaling Chemicals , Water Treatment Chemicals , Boiler Treatment Chemicals, Cooling Tower Treatment Chemicals, STP Plants, Industrial RO Plants, etc. These are massively applauded by our valuable customers. We also provide HVAC Service , RO Plants Services , ETP Plant Services , STP Plant Services , Descaling Services , etc.We have established a world-class production unit that is equipped with advanced and latest technology based machines that are quite efficient.