Prosthodontist2 months ago Medical & Healthcare Hyderabad 46 views Reference: 25970
- Reviewing the quality of tooth preparation and/or implant using Intra- Oral Scans sent from the clinic.
- Suggesting changes in tooth preparation to the clinician and ensuring the changes are done with the help of in-house dentist.
- Reviewing the CAD design of prosthesis designed by the master technician.
- Ensuring utmost quality of every prosthesis being manufactured in all the aspects like shade matching, anatomy, translucence, transmittance, strength, marginal and overall fit of the prosthesis etc.,
- Contribute towards the research and development of systems and products.
- Conduct training sessions for undergraduate doctors in tooth preparation for crown and bridge and 3D CAD_CAM technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters in Dental Surgery (Prosthodontics) with minimum 2 years of clinical experience in implantology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pro-active attitude and interest towards research and development are expected.
- Candidates with sound theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience on dental 3D CAD-CAM technologies will be preferred.
- The right candidate is expected to have worked with minimum one CAD software like 3 Shape/ EXOCAD etc., for a period of 6 months
- Contact - Dr. V. Akhilesh Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Compelled by the undying passion for technology, Rachwood entered the electronics Segment in India with one purpose; offering unprecedented, groundbreaking technology with unmatched quality products and prices. With the tenets of the company grounded in quality and matchless technology, Rachwood is steadfast in its adherence to push the company to unseen heights. With over 21 years of experience in the Electronics industry, under the company Rachwood Industries