Project Manager3 months ago Marketing & Communication Bengaluru 59 views Reference: 25635
Job ID: 3105852
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Typically, 5-10 years of relevant experience, including experience in Program Management, Staff Operations, and Business Planning.
- Bachelors or equivalent is preferred.
- As a Program Manager- Customer Support you have a win-win opportunity: Use your skills to run key programs & improvement initiatives for CS, then grow your own career through a variety of paths inside one of the world’s leading technology companies.
Develop and drive the people engagement plan for the organization across Greater Asia and India Markets. Develop event calendar and repository for all events happening across customer support organization. Ensure execution of events according to the calendar/plan. Collaborate with Global and Country teams, align with their people and event calendars provide the required inputs on timely manner.
- Manages projects that enable service excellence to customers.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to enable delivery.
- Small to medium /straightforward/ local scope
- Low risk Straightforward legal and commercial issues
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for small straightforward opportunities
- Manages client relationships
- Manages first level to mid-level client delivery relationships
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
- Encourages skill development of project team members.
- Drive execution of the plan and share a regular management update.
- Build compelling initiatives that strengthen the company culture and values and inspire people to inculcate aligned behaviors
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders; collaborates with business unit management and other internal stake holders to recommend and implement changes to processes or business practices to drive continuous improvement and manage program costs.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Communication, Creativity, Collaboration.
- Ability to put together creative, external, and internal Executive level presentations.
- Highly developed collaboration, relationship building, and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influence skills, and group facilitation.
- PMP & ITIL certified , Strong Excel, Power point, Computing Skills, Knowledge on content creation, socializing platforms and publishing platforms
- High degree of flexibility and the ability to work within a fluid, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work with diverse teams ensure deliverables under tight timelines
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and quality of deliverables; demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities (both long and short term) simultaneously.
- Proven track record of project/program leadership including leading global, cross-functional initiatives that impact the organization.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
HP Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that develops personal computers, printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.