Project Coordinator Full-time Job1 week ago - Information Technology - Chennai - 9 views
ROLES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
· Developing cost standards for materials and labour
· Collect different quotes from subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
· Analyse company data, monitor budgets and prices using software packages.
· Review and assess cost estimates.
· Identify labour, material, costs and time requirements by researching proposals, blueprints, and any related documents.
· Prepare detailed cost estimate reports.
· Conduct regular risk assessments.
· Present complex and detailed reports to management.
Steps Involved In Preparing BOQ:
Following are the steps involved in preparing bill of quantities-
· Measurements are taken from actual plot or plan and various quantities are calculated like volume, area, etc.
· Estimation is prepared for each quantity in the form of summary.
· Rates are then taken from standard guidelines and total amount is calculated by comparing it with standard guidelines.
· Various labourers involved are estimated as well as contingencies and lump-sump of other extra quantities.
· Finally, an amount is calculated as a whole and then handed over to contractor for carrying out the work as per tenders.
Speak with the Employer
Speak with the employer
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!
We are outfitted with every one of the necessities like hardware, devices and prepared labor for the effective finish of our undertakings on schedule. The task organizers intently screen the advancement at all phases with calendar, so no part is left unattended or unnoticed for any conceivable gripes from the customer Ensuring the customer's joy!