Program Manager, Procurement and Planning2 months ago Information Technology Bengaluru 30 views Reference: 26025
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in cross-functional project management and supply chain management with emphasis on functional roles in procurement, materials management, fulfillment, or operations.
- 5 years of experience in people management and team management.
- Experience in managing vendor agreements and executing extended workforce projects.
- Experience in developing and leading high-performing teams with internal and external teams.
- Experience in Supply Chain.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Manage and develop processes for timely, cost effective procurement of material while working closely with suppliers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Drive the team for scalable solutions and follow-the-sun support models around invoice resolution, purchase order placements, transactional error resolution, receiving issues, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, define Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and align on priorities for the team.
- Lead continuous improvement in purchasing, material delivery and shortage management, with focus on data analytics that enable faster decision making for deployments.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.