PRODUCTION OFFICER Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Manufacturing - Bengaluru - 28 views
Job Id: BAN05366
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Production Officer will assist and execute all production processes within a single technical process or shift, ensuring areas of responsibilities meet company standards for safety, quality, efficiency and financial performance. We seek a multifaceted team leader who will be able to undertake project work off shift when required and deputize when needed in the absence of the shift manager.
- Assist in execution of day-to-day operations for assigned area, ensuring reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Mentor production workers and participate in their selection. Handle holidays, welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs, disciplines, performance management and absent management.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer literate
- Effective communication and team development skills.
- Previous experience as team leader in a production environment or shown ability in a skilled operative position with the willingness to undertake further qualification if required.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Lean six sigma experience
To help recruiter identify source of information
!!! Please carry printout of this page or mention Localwalkins.com on your resume !!!