Production Manager Mechanical1 month ago Manufacturing Mohali 32 views Reference: 26129
We are currently looking for a Production Manager - Mohali that will be responsible to drive the incremental growth of Amerging Equipments product portfolios.
- Proven track record of relevant experience within a production
- Knowledge of design and calculations related to complex, composed production.
- Ability to communicate with clients, suppliers, and colleagues on various levels.
- Multi-disciplinary technical knowledge with provable skills in CAD.
- Consistent knowledge of drawing layout, material strength, and machine parts.
- Support Business Development, sales team & distributors to secure important projects.
- Managing and supervising the flow of production required for ongoing assembly lines.
- Ensure quality assurance throughout the production process.
- Use of design tools: Solidworks, and Autodesk Vault for extracting design data from engineering books to provide different details for the different manufacturing departments.
- Relationship with internal and external stakeholders for design & fabrication.
- Coordinate with QC department checks for fabricated parts and resolve issues.
- Manage shop floor material & shift handling for the team so that scheduled goals are met.
- Planned, scheduled, supervise, directed, and executive production activities.
- Regular communication with the Director for progress in manufacturing and troubleshooting of problems.
- Engineering design as per required standards and drafting with design.
- Provide project timelines with daily updates to the management.
- Communicated with clients for any technical queries.
- Experience in handling the commissioning and service team.
- Generating the project BOM.
- Maintaining the project documents.
- Good knowledge of weldings and their type.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Design Tools.
- Quality production skills.
- Leadership skills with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- CAD tools.
- Good knowledge of ASME, process vessels, heat exchangers, heat transfer, and pipeline flow calculation.
Contact - Neeraj Please contact the HR on the mobile number mentioned below.
Amerging technologies (Founded in 2012) is a Bioprocess equipment manufacturing company driven by innovative technologies, enabling it an ideal partner for different biotechnology, pharmaceutical, biofuel, biofertilizers, and food industries. Amerging provides design and manufacturing expertise to many bioprocess industries.