Process Developer - Risk Replacement (UW)1 year ago Information Technology Gurgaon 145 views Reference: 16835
Job ID: INS011626
We are inviting applications for the role of PD, Underwriting
Your role will require you to utilize your experience in and knowledge of UK Insurance.
- Ensuring policies issued within required period
- Set up/maintain electronic filing system records as requested
- Checking Cliqview for payments and accounts issues
- Use of invoice tracking on clients & updating insurance registers
- Checking sanctions filed, renewal reports etc in a timely manner
- Permanent night shift (7 PM to 4 AM IST)
- No fixed Saturday / Sunday offs… 5 day working culture with weekend working
- Proficient in English language – both written and verbal
- Comprehension, decision making, multi-tasking, strong written communication and customer service skill/attitude to clearly articulate the resolution
- Responsible to handle varied volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Advanced Excel Skills (should know how to work on Pivots etc.)
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate (except technical)
- Proficient in English language- both written and oral
- Proven experience in UK Insurance
- UK Insurance experience preferred
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.
In Genpact We are extensively working on driving transformation via digitization. We are looking at all opportunities across the employee life cycle from Prospect to Alumni where every touchpoint for the employee is Digital enabled outstanding experience. We wish to be results-oriented, creative and totally disruptive to change all traditional models of employee services.