- Job number 818174
Engage with customers in adopting new platform technologies. Specific focus on helping them build vertical solutions on Microsoft Cloud.
Work with engineering teams to design and deliver industry capabilities including big data & analytics
Drive customer feedback and requirements back into our product groups, effectively advocating in order to push our platform forward with creation of new features, products and hardware, enabling customers to achieve more in our cloud.
Assist with rhythm of business activities within the team and across the org to ensure end-to-end success for both Microsoft and our customers.
Assist with executive engagement with both the customer and Microsoft, ensuring that issues and risks of all types are proactively addressed and communicated across the partnership.
Work with various engineering, marketing, finance, legal, operations, and field teams to drive top customer success and turn those learnings into scalable programs.
- experience in product/program management
- Industry experience Energy, Retail, FSI
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional written communication skills, strong leadership and influencing skills. Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- A structural, repeatable approach in solving complex problems, can communicate to senior decision makers in a clear, compelling way, and drive decisive action in partnership with others in a large organization.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements, scenarios into products and services, ability to deliver results in an environment of ambiguity.
- Experience in shipping complex, strategic, business critical workloads on a cloud solution provider, with a deep understanding of the pre-requisites, necessary steps and support required to make a customer/successful on every step of the journey.
- Experience working with top tier customers and Microsoft internal stakeholder landscape.
- Stellar cross group collaboration, able to drive decisive action in partnership with others in a large organization and deliver results that depend on other divisions and external partners.
- Strong track record of delivering services and/or shipping product features
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.