Principal Consultant3 months ago Information Technology Bengaluru 67 views Reference: 25744
Job Identification 21000IMF
• Should have sound technical knowledge in Core banking foundation, Current account , Savings accounts, Teller, Deposit, Interest and Charges, Payment and Lending Modules in any of the core banking product (FLEXCUBE is preferable).
• Experience in end-to-end Development / Implementation / Support activities covering expertise areas such as design of customizations, Coding and Unit testing, executing Test cycle rounds including End of Days, migrations and Integrations for Oracle FLEXCUBE / Core banking products
• Working knowledge of Release management and Source control tools
• Issue Tracking on System and follow-up for resolution of same with stakeholders
• Good client interaction skills in areas including presentation of solutions,
• Exposure to software deployment and troubleshooting on Application Server software especially Oracle WebLogic
• Exposure to analysis of Oracle Database AWR/ADDM reports and troubleshooting of database performance issues.
• Ability to interact and communicate with client Business / IT Teams independently
•Lead technical team members in Development or Implementation or Managed Service activity.
• Participate and lead if required, the project meetings and Product-Walkthrough workshops with the Customer.
• Excellent analytical, presentation and communications skills, proven ability to translate business requirements into technology specifications.
• Excellent knowledge of banking terminologies, concepts and processes
• Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
• Quickly assesses customer needs, develops innovative plans to solve complex business workflow
•Knowledge on Lending and Corporate modules & Virtual Account Management, Liquidly management in any of the core banking product .
•Strong analytical and communication skills
•Ability to troubleshoot / follow a methodical approach to problem resolution
•Should be having collaborative attitude to work with local & distributed teams
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.