Principal Architect, Media and Entertainment, Google Cloud4 months ago Information Technology Mumbai 75 views Reference: 25562
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience as an enterprise architect in a cloud computing environment or a customer-facing role.
- 8 years of experience in the media industry.
- Experience in cloud market, competitive dynamics, and cloud computing, (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, data).
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Experience in network infrastructure, security, and application development.
- Knowledge of the enterprise technology buying and evaluation process and of large scale computing solutions.
- Knowledge of technology solutions with the ability to learn and work quickly with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally to develop solutions involving multiple business areas.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As the Principal Architect, you will align to the Industry Sales team developing GCP architectural solutions for strategic accounts. You will lead the conversation and direct the execution of the business team. You will partner with Value Engineering in order to articulate the true total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Engage with key technology stakeholders and identify customer priorities and technical objections for the top media industry customers across Asia Pacific.
- Design and position holistic media industry specific enterprise solution architecture and tech strategy for top customers.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to implement a solution providing advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage the holistic enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with specialists, product management, and engineering.
Interested candidates Click on below link Apply Online and you will be redirected to Career Page of Company or Career url.